I’ve been using the Model 01 (from the second production run) with almost no issues  almost every day for the last few months, connected via a docking station. Since last week, the keyboard often freezes, preventing any input or even the LED sequences don’t change. This happens so often I usually end up disconnecting and reconnecting the keyboard every few min.
In addition to frequently freezing, I sometimes see:
- A brief flash of white light under one of the keys on the right side, immediately after reconnecting it
- Various single keys in the right side lighting up for no reason
- LED effects only working on the left side, or LEDs on the right side lagging the left side for a second or two
- Key chatter on a number of different keys, even without pressing that key to trigger it.
Various things I’ve tried, without success:
- Rebooting my laptop (MacBook Pro)
- Flashing the firmware to the latest code
- Trying it with a different laptop
- Disconnecting and reconnecting the connecting cable between both halves
- Switching to a different USB-C cable, connected directly into my laptop, instead of my docking station.
The one noteworthy change in my setup last week was the addition of a new monitor, connected to my docking station via USB-C. The monitor has the ability to provide USB-C charging, which I disabled because my docking station provides power.
Can someone help me work out why my keyboard has become unreliable all of a sudden and what I can do to resolve it?
 I did have some reoccurring key chatter involving the space key, which I’ve been able to manage by removing the keycap and cleaning with isopropyl alcohol whenever it reoccurs.