Productivity macros, what do you use?

So this may have been enough, I certainly got it to compile based on what was in there. Few noob questions, and if it’d be easier just to see my sketch, I’ll upload it:

To compile, in the line defining Key_Redial, I had to remove “(key)” as it said

‘key’ was not declared in this scope"

So I interpreted (key) intended more as a comment, like “put your key name here” or something. Have I just compiled gobbledygook?

Also a couple of noob questions not really related to Redial in particular:

• “” and <> are used seemingly interchangeably when including libraries, I’m assuming I don’t have to care about that?
  • Do I have to worry about the order of Kaleidoscope.setup() and Kaleidoscope.use(&this, &that, &TheOther)? Or other things in void setup? The default firmware lists setup then use, but most plugin examples seem to list them the other way around.
  • The messages I get when compiling ending in “Low memory available, stability problems may occur.”, I’m assuming they’re not relevant? Since it does that on the default firmware, I’m assuming it’s fine.

I figure the more I actually understand about this, the less I’ll have to pester people and the more I’ll be able to add unaided :wink:

1 Like