Atreus switch and keycap options

I am keen to order the Atreus, but my ideal switch option is not available. I think I would like the Box Silent switch from Kailh’s range. Is there any possibility it might be chosen as a factory option, or the keyboard brought without switches (given that it is a hot-swap model after all)?

I understand the keyboard already has inbuilt sound attenuation. So would I benefit from a silent switch in practice? I run box red in another board already and enjoy using them, but want to try something different and am interested by the super-light actuation and lack of clack that this switch promises to offer. Sometimes I do ‘flash fiction’ with my local writers group in the library, so would like to be able to type discreetly. As the Atreus is marketed as portable, I doubt I am the only one who wants maximum stealth!

Also keycaps: I would like to experiment with different configurations on the thumb/modifier row. Currently I am asked to choose between a printed set of keycaps or a blank set. Is it possible to offer a halfway house set of printed letter legends that leaves the remainder blank?

The horse is probably out of the barn when it comes to special switch requests.

However, I bet others would appreciate a couple extra blank caps to replace non-alphabet keys. Maybe someone has an extra set of blank keycaps which could be split up?

I certainly get the impression that they are trying to manage the switch options, but I don’t know why it is important to do so since it is hot swap, which would seem to make it easy to provide more choice. I would assume the units would be stored not built up and that any switch of the customers choosing can be popped in as the unit heads out the door (or indeed no switch at all if the customer doesn’t want those on offer).

If you are reading this and would find this useful, please pipe up!