Do you use the keyboard's mouse controls?

Coming back to this having not played with firmware and forgotten what little I learned about firmware etc. after first getting my M01.
I’m using Chrysalis now for colormap and key assignments. Remind me: how do I tweak something like the MouseKeys properties you mention above without losing all my Chrysalis mappings? I have a feeling once I go into Arduino and flash a custom firmware it will bugger the Chrysalis stuff up.

Needless to say it would be nice to be able to adjust this with Chrysalis but I still think the out-of-the-box settings on Ergodox are way better, full stop. Maybe it’s not that simple - does QMK just have a better underlying algorithm?

QMK probably has better defaults. Kaleidoscope has a very long acceleration time and high top speed.

2 Likes

what do you mean, warp keys are cumulative? I played around with it some and couldn’t figure it out.

post necromancer here, hello!

by adding
MouseKeys.speed=24;
MouseKeys.speedDelay=2;
it makes it a lot more usable for sure.

I mean that if you type a sequence of warp keys they move half as much distance each time, so you can home in on a particular point by successive approximation.

1 Like