For Sale: Model 01-L Loud Click (US-Northern Virginia, $250 shipped CONUS)

Item: Keyboard.io Model 01-L Loud Click keyboard with all original accessories and new keycaps
Price: $200 shipped CONUS (or $180 for local pickup)
Condtion: Like new

Selling my Loud Click Model01 … it has been lightly used since I acquired it in March 2020.

I have all the original packaging materials and accessories (screwdriver, center plates, octo stands, cables, manuals, etc). I’ve never had any problems with any of the switches malfunctioning. I will flash the latest stock firmware on the board prior to shipping.

Also include a never opened new set of QWERTY keycaps, although the keycaps on the board still have plenty of life left in them.

I’m negotiable on price. Make me an offer if you feel the listing is too high :slight_smile:

Price dropped, clearly had this too high.

Is this still available? I’ll make an offer

Interested if available.

Hello - yes, still available.

Hi Brian,

I ended up going with the model 100 afterall.

1 Like

Kinda forgot I had this up. I still have this and it’s for sale if anyone is interested. $120 shipped CONUS. I also have a quiet click for same price or if you’d rather that one.

I haven’t used the Model01s since getting the Model100s. Originally thought I’d use both sets for other computers but I have more keyboards than computers :slight_smile:

If you want both, will give a discount and do them for $200 shipped CONUS for the pair.

$20 less if you want local pickup in Northern VA area.