Porting Model 01 Firmware to Model 100?

Has that code been pushed to the released Arduino BSP yet?

Not that I know of. Itā€™s in the -master builds, but I do not see a tag on the core.

ok, I have the keyboard in ā€œprogā€ mode, but the Upload is stalled saying ā€œKeyboardio Model 100 [not connected]ā€

What port should I use? I have:

/dev/cu.BLTH
/dev/cu.OontZAngle387C
/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port

A week into trying to get this to work now.

I tried putting the IDE into verbose mode and running the upload, as suggested by argonblue in the discord, and there was no output. When the keyboard isnā€™t in prog mode I can type, but without the mods I made in my Model 01 config the keyboard is unusable for me.

I really donā€™t want to go through figuring out how to recreate all the work thatā€™s gone into my config and setting it up in Chrysalis.

Iā€™m sorry for coming late to this discussion, but can you share the Model01 sketch you want to reproduce the functionality of? I donā€™t have a Model100, so Iā€™m no help with flashing problems, but I can help with updating old code for compatibility.

Thank you for the offer. <3

The issue seems to have been with the upload process and the known bug having to do with keymaps being ignored in some circumstances, not with the code. I have succeeded this morning in installing a modified keymap after another factory reset. I have some iterating to do to migrate the other changes in my firmware, but Iā€™m able to type now. :slight_smile:

1 Like