Sold: Brand New Barely Used Model 01 - EDIT: Pictures Added

EDIT: Sold

Item: Model 01 Quiet Click
Price: $250 Shipped (Continental USA)
Condtion: Brand New

I would prefer Paypal if possible for payment. I will ship you the keyboard and everything that came with it, including the original packaging. The price is $250 - I will pay for shipping and the Paypal fee.

A bit more about the item, including a few pictures:

This is a brand new Model 01 Quiet Click, just purchased last weekend. I used it for a few hours, and realized pretty quickly that I wouldn’t be able to acclimate to the layout due to needing to use other keyboards frequently for my job. It does feel pretty excellent to type on!
I did move a couple keycaps around on the thumb buttons. If that bothers you, let me know and I’ll switch them back before shipping.

Pictures:

Do you have pictures you can share and which MP run this was?

Sorry, I haven’t had a chance to get some decent pictures. I’ll update the topic on Monday. What do you mean by MP run?

Very interested. Looking for a second quiet click for work. Please let me know asap.

I’ve updated the topic with pictures. Let me know if you’re still interested - sorry for the delay!

I am still interested, are we able to direct message each other on this forum?

I’m sure it’s possible, but I guess I don’t have the ability to, yet. Not sure what forum activity is required to enable it…

Edit: That post just upgraded my trust level, haha. I think I can PM now. Sending you one.

1 Like