Atreus no more responsive at all?

Hi all,

I am a SUPER happy user of both a model 100 for home and an Atreus when moving. My Atreus suddenly stopped to work this morning. I investigated the issue, and dmesg doesn’t show anything when I plug / unplug the keyboard (cable and my UBS port are ok for sure since the Model 100 is working perfectly with them).

I tried to boot the Atreus in recovery mode by pressing the bottom left key while plugging in the keyboard, same, nothing is seen by dmesg

What can/should I do ?

Thank you very much for your help.

My Atreus is 6 years and 11 days old and has been totally trouble free so I have never tried the following (and I’m not about to unless it becomes a last resort).

I see dmesg is a Linux command; I’m on Windows 11 but the Atreus supposedly is multi platform.

There is a pinhole on the bottom center just below the SN label. I’ve looked with a flashlight and there’s something silver in there. Perhaps it makes contact when pressed and resets the board. Give it a try and let us know if it works.

There is a Discord chat where you can reach a lot more users at once: go to the very bottom of https://shop.keyboard.io/ and on the left there’s a link to join.