Just wanted to say this is a great keyboard.
- Coming from the ErgoDox and Das Keyboard, the key arangement feels strange, but I think it will grow on me in time.
- I can definitely say without a doubt this keyboard is much more comfortable than both the ErgoDox and Das keyboard.
- The thumb cluster is great, and I like the key selections made for it.
- Today I successfully switched the layout to dvorak using the Arduino IDE, which went very smoothly.
- The switches are the best I have used.
- Quality and construction exceeded my expectations.
Needs more buttons. An extra column on the outer edge like the ErgoDox would work.
- Kaleidescope is fine, but I wish QMK was an option.
No capslock in the default layout.
- It’s hard to see the function keys (in blue) on the included layout card.
No graphical configurator like the ErgoDox EZ.
Three of the dislikes will probably be solved by the community in time. Thanks for the hard work everyone involved!