Keyboardio Model 100

Item: Keyboardio Model 100 in Maple
Price: $300
Condtion: Brand New (used lightly for 1 day)

Couldn’t get used to the format. Friend talked me into it and, while the build quality, aesthetic, and ergonomics all makes sense…I didn’t have the time to relearn how to type.

keyboardio model 100

It takes time to get used to but it’s worth it. You really need to give it more than a day.

Use your keyboard that you’re used to for your day-to-day essential stuff and then what I did was play some Typing of the Dead with the Keyboard.io in the evenings. Every night I noticed significant improvement and this encouraged continued practice.

Overall, it still took six to eight weeks until I was functionally comfortable with it but now, omfg, I love this keyboard. It’s superior to the old way in every respect and I’ll never look back.

Like, I’ve had to use a standard keyboard at a shared terminal at work for minor tasks–it feels like a toy. It feels like a toy. It’s like the scene in Back to the Future II in the diner where Marty’s messing with the arcade game, “You mean you have to use your hands? It’s like a kid’s toy.”

It’s like that.

Give it a chance. You deserve it.

Does it come with the Octo stands? I think I see one peeking out the bottom, but I can’t tell, it may just be a shadow.

Also, which switches?