Error When Running make flash On Arch Linux

Hello,

When running make flash on my Arch machine, I get the following error and warning.
BOARD_HARDWARE_PATH="/home/sektor/Arduino/hardware" /home/sektor/Arduino/hardware/keyboardio/avr/libraries/Kaleidoscope/bin//kaleidoscope-builder flash
Building ./Model01-Firmware 0.0.0-g
v1.22-63-gc41e into /tmp/kaleidoscope-sektor/sketch/538090969-Model01-Firmware.ino/output…

• Size: firmware/Model01-Firmware/Model01-Firmware-0.0.0-g
    v1.22-63-gc41e.elf
    • Program: 25164 bytes (87.8% Full)
    • Data: 1340 bytes (52.3% Full)

To update your keyboard’s firmware, hold down the ‘Prog’ key on your keyboard,
and then press ‘Enter’.

When the ‘Prog’ key glows red, you can release it.

WARNING: your udev rules are currently configured to suggest
that your keyboard is suitable for use by ModemManager. This
means that there is a risk of ModemManager interfering. To avoid
this, copy

/home/sektor/Arduino/hardware/keyboardio/avr/libraries/Kaleidoscope/bin/../etc/99-kaleidoscope.rules

to /etc/udev/rules.d

WARNING: your udev rules are currently configured to suggest
that your keyboard is suitable for use by ModemManager. This
means that there is a risk of ModemManager interfering. To avoid
this, copy

/home/sektor/Arduino/hardware/keyboardio/avr/libraries/Kaleidoscope/bin/../etc/99-kaleidoscope.rules

to /etc/udev/rules.d
avrdude: error at /usr/share/arduino/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf:1133: programmer type jtagice3_updi not found
avrdude: error reading system wide configuration file “/usr/share/arduino/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf”
avrdude: error at /usr/share/arduino/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf:1133: programmer type jtagice3_updi not found
avrdude: error reading system wide configuration file “/usr/share/arduino/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf”
make: *** [/home/sektor/Arduino/hardware/keyboardio/build-tools/makefiles//rules.mk:80: flash] Error 1
I figured out that I had to set my ARDUINO_PATH to /share/Arduino, and in place of arduino use arduino-git. I’m not sure what the avrdude errors are about; has anyone had a similar problem and know of a solution?