FS: Keyboardio 01-Q (MP2) Keyboard

Item: Keyboardio 01-Q Keyboard (MP2 Run)
Price: $200 + Actual Shipping (USPS,FedEX,UPS) Domestic only
Condition: Like new, used less than one hour

A bit more about the item, including a few pictures:
I was an early backer, but don’t have the time to learn the new keyboard. The box is just collecting dust, please enjoy it instead of me.

Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8b3CRuP8DVBZhuic9

Price reduced! Let’s find this a new home.

Hey Max

I’d like to take this off your hands please along with the unpainted key caps! I’m in London, UK, if you’d consider shipping there would be preferable but if that’s an issue I’ll be in Miami from 1st August and have an address there you can ship to.

This is the Quiet Click, right? Also have you experienced any of the issues with this from the earlier production runs (e.g. key chatter, warped enclosures, etc) mentioned in this post https://blog.keyboard.io/post/168350141319/day-907-update-on-wood-suppliers-and-mp1-field ?

Let me know how you’d prefer to complete the transaction.

Many thanks

Hi Pompos, no I haven’t seen any of those issues, and the keyboard is from a run after that post. I am looking for a Domestic buyer only though, as the ad says, sorry! I’ve had previous issues with other transactions and international buyers.

-m

Hi Max

Just following up on your latest message. I live between Miami and London. When I messaged you couple weeks ago I was eager to receive the keyboard ASAP hence why I enquired whether you’d ship to London, but as I mentioned then I’m more than happy to receive it to Miami where I’ll be back this Thursday 1st August. As it happens thats now only a couple of days from now so delivery to Miami is the only remaining option for me also. I hope that’s clarified things. Please don’t hesitate to let me know if I can offer any further assurance, I’m eager to get my hands on this particularly with the unpainted caps. Many thanks

hi @maxslug, did @pompos purchase your keyboard in the end? If not, I am interested in purchasing it. Thanks!

Hey @alele I still haven’t heard back from @maxslug since my previous reply last week. Got back to US last week so hoping I’m going to hear back very soon to complete the purchase, but your guess is as good as mine right now!

Thanks for letting me know @pompos! :slight_smile:

Hi all, sorry, I am not getting notifications! I just came in here to see make sure the key caps weren’t still listed since they were sold and shipped, and found these messages. They keyboard is still available, please let me know if you’re interested.

Hi Max, nice to hear from you.

Just to clarify, you are saying that the white/unpainted key caps are no longer available?

Because I hadn’t heard from you for a while I responded to another sale listing yesterday for a 01-QC with unpainted caps. However, as I had committed to buying from you first, I’m happy to honor that commitment assuming the unpainted caps are still included? Please let me know ASAP either way as I really don’t want to miss out on the other keyboard if not.

Many thanks
Hass

Yes, keycaps were in a separate listing and they were sold already, sorry.

Hey Max,

Are you in SF? I could meet you today.

Cheers,
Cosmin

Sold Locally (thanks forum!)