Model 01 Like New - Canada/Vancouver

Item: Keybordio Model 01 with extra maple (2) enclosures and 1 extra foot.
Price: 350USD
Condition: Like new. Used for about 15 hours.

Keyboard.io Model 01 Keyboard - Quiet Click with extra wood enclosures and an extra foot. The condition is used but in mint condition. I used the keyboard for about 10 to 20 hours. Everything is in perfect condition and spotless. There is no great on the keys or anything like that since I am always very careful about keeping my stuff clean.

Comes with an extra wood enclosure pair that was sent to replace the original ones where one of them had a very slight warping issue. You’ll have a spare one if you manage to break it (they are very sturdy).

Same thing with an extra foot that was slightly unstable. So you end up with three (3) feet.

The only “damage” is there are some very slight scuff marks under the left side unit from the rotating the feet. You can see it in the photo.

The keyboard as been flashed to the factory firmware so you won’t have to deal with my weird key mappings.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Keyboardio-Model-01-Keyboard-Quiet-Click-with-extra-wood-enclosure/303583920950

Edit the listing will be available on Jun 01, 2020 05:30:11 PM EDT.

Hi j-martin, I’m interested in your keyboard. I live in Vancouver so if you’re open to local pickup we could avoid the shipping. I see the ebay listing has ended… is it still available?

also interested if the first buyer falls through.

I didn’t hear back from the seller and assume it’s no longer available.

Bummer. Thanks for the update! Makes it tough when these posts aren’t marked Sold.