Shapeshifter Example Compile

I can compile the standard Model01-firmware without problems. OSx, Catalina. Everything installed via brew and repositories via git directly. I’m trying to compile the vanilla shapeshifter example: https://github.com/keyboardio/Kaleidoscope-ShapeShifter .

When I run make, I get some errors that seem to have to do with a key map being defined elsewhere or that progmem is used in this example, but not in the default version:

BOARD_HARDWARE_PATH="/Users/fancyuser/Arduino/hardware/keyboardio/avr/libraries/Model01-Firmware/…/…/…/…" /Users/fancyuser/Arduino/hardware/keyboardio/avr/libraries/Model01-Firmware/…/…/…/…/keyboardio/avr/libraries/Kaleidoscope/bin//kaleidoscope-builder build-all
Building ./Model01-Firmware 0.0.0 into /var/folders/0s/wwt4mqhd27db97zngnjf78mc0000gn/T//kaleidoscope-fancyuser/sketch/11380799-Model01-Firmware.ino/output…
In file included from /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/Arduino.h:28:0,
from /var/folders/0s/wwt4mqhd27db97zngnjf78mc0000gn/T/kaleidoscope-fancyuser/sketch/11380799-Model01-Firmware.ino/build/sketch/Model01-Firmware.ino.cpp::
/Users/fancyuser/Arduino/hardware/keyboardio/avr/libraries/Model01-Firmware/Model01-Firmware.ino:22:33: error: conflicting declaration ‘const Key keymaps [][4][16]’
const Key keymaps[][ROWS][COLS] PROGMEM = {
^
In file included from /Users/fancyuser/Library/Arduino15/packages/keyboardio/hardware/avr/1.96.0/libraries/Kaleidoscope/src/kaleidoscope/layers.h:21:0,
from /Users/fancyuser/Library/Arduino15/packages/keyboardio/hardware/avr/1.96.0/libraries/Kaleidoscope/src/kaleidoscope/Kaleidoscope.h:58,
from /Users/fancyuser/Library/Arduino15/packages/keyboardio/hardware/avr/1.96.0/libraries/Kaleidoscope/src/Kaleidoscope.h:19,
from /Users/fancyuser/Arduino/hardware/keyboardio/avr/libraries/Model01-Firmware/Model01-Firmware.ino:18:
/Users/fancyuser/Library/Arduino15/packages/keyboardio/hardware/avr/1.96.0/libraries/Kaleidoscope/src/kaleidoscope/keymaps.h:79:51: note: previous declaration as ‘kaleidoscope::internal::Keymaps2DInterface keymaps’
extern kaleidoscope::internal::Keymaps2DInterface keymaps;
^~~~~~~
/Users/fancyuser/Arduino/hardware/keyboardio/avr/libraries/Model01-Firmware/Model01-Firmware.ino:43:28: error: ‘ShapeShifter’ in namespace ‘kaleidoscope’ does not name a type
static const kaleidoscope::ShapeShifter::dictionary_t shape_shift_dictionary[] PROGMEM = {
^~~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/fancyuser/Arduino/hardware/keyboardio/avr/libraries/Model01-Firmware/Model01-Firmware.ino: In function ‘void setup()’:
/Users/fancyuser/Arduino/hardware/keyboardio/avr/libraries/Model01-Firmware/Model01-Firmware.ino:54:29: error: ‘shape_shift_dictionary’ was not declared in this scope
ShapeShifter.dictionary = shape_shift_dictionary;
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
exit status 1
make: *** [build-all] Error 1

ShapeShifter has been merged into the main Kaleidoscope repository, the old repo is obsolete, and uses APIs we have since deprecated, sometimes even removed. See the updated docs and example instead.

Thanks, it works@ If I start here: https://github.com/keyboardio/Kaleidoscope/wiki/Core-Plugins then I land up at the ‘wrong’ page.