[Sold] For sale Model 01 with defect K key, Denmark

I am selling my beloved old Model 01. The K key (E key in Colmak) gave up on me and according to Jesse it needs soldering to replace the key switch. I need it at work, so I bought a new Model 100 instead of trying to fix it, though it might be a fun project.

Out of the four “arrows” below the keyboard where you attach the divider, I have lost one. But it is still stable enough.

The keyboard is configured with blank keys at the moment, but it comes with a set of used QWERTY and a set of unused Colemak as well.

I am also willing to sell my Model 100 travel case for a little extra.

Price idea: 80 euro.

Im interested ! Where are you from ? Would you be okay to send it to France ?

1 Like

Good for us, else we’d be reading an offer “For sale Model 01 with defect ey, Denmar” :stuck_out_tongue:

Well actually, since ask, the last thing I wrote on the keyboard was this mail to Jesse :joy:

Hei,

My eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee keeeeeeeeeeeeeey has bad chattereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee as you can seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeei

Th problem was that it fired reeeeeeeeeeepatly and that is still a problm

I trieed th alcohol procdur last night

Now th problem rmains, but in addition I now hav th problem that often it dose’t fire at all. And sometimes if firees later.

The behaviour is very eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerattic. Sometims I can prss the ky 10 tims without a fir – and when if finally firs most of th tim it keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps firing

What is neeeeeeeext stp I can try to fix it?

It was a vry xpsnsiv kyboard to rplac it already :frowning:

2 Likes