[SOLD] Model 01 - Berlin/Germany

Hi,

I am selling my Model 01. For me it is not usability-at-first-sight, and I do not have the patience right now to train to use it and to customize it to my needs.
It is in a very good condition: the owner before me tried it for 2 months, I tried it for 2 weeks.

The following things are part of the package:

• Left and right keyboard halves
  • the two stands (“spiders”) for the keyboard halves
  • the about 30cm long cable to link the keyboard parts
  • the USB cable to connect to the computer
  • the bill from the original purchase

The price is 200€.
I would prefer to sell it directly to someone in Berlin/Germany, but I can also send it. Shipping fees apply :wink:

I you have any questions just ask, either here or via direct message.

/Nils

servus,
ich wohne in feldkirch (nähe lindau) und bin interessiert. sind die switches quiet oder nicht?

Oh, I forgot to say that the keyboard has quiet switches.

@dusan.corlijaa: war das die richtige Antwort?

Yes, thank you. As far as I understand, something is missing from the “original” package. Maybe from previous owner I suppose. How about the sending options? How much would that cost me in addition to the price?

Sorry for the late reply!

I think shipping inside of Germany is less than 10€. I will check tomorrow for the specific price.

Here is the official list what’s in the box from the FAQs with my comments:

What does the Model 01 ship with?

• A left and right half of a keyboard :white_check_mark:
  • QWERTY keycaps pre-installed :white_check_mark:
  • Octopus feet / stands for helping to tent the Model 01 :white_check_mark:
  • Tenting bars that hold the two halves together in a flat :white_check_mark: or tented :no_entry: configuration
  • Short interconnect cable :no_entry:
  • Long interconnect cable (about 1m / 3 ft) :white_check_mark:
  • USB A-to-C cable, about 1.5m / 5 ft long :white_check_mark:
  • Laminated keymap :no_entry:
  • Quick start guide :no_entry:
  • Source code and a screwdriver :no_entry:

In addition to what I stated in the original post, I do have the straight connection bar. I did not mention it, because it is kind of useless without a short connection cable. However, the connection cable is a regular LAN cable, so getting one should not be complicated.
That being said, I think when someone goes for an ergonomic keyboard like the Model 01, they usually want to separate halves (and thus do not need a connection bar nor a short connection cable). At least it was the case in my situation, but of course everyone’s milage varies.

And yes, the parts are missing because of the previous owner. I always keep everything.

Shipping within Germany is 5€.

Which batch is your Model 01?

Here is the Model number:
Model 01-Q #002819

Hi Nils, maybe a long shot here but would you be willing to post to Ireland? Happy to pay for whatever method of shipping you’re comfortable with. :blush:

Cheers,

Peter

Hi Peter,
yes I would post to Ireland (same effort on my side).
Shipping from Germany to Ireland is 16€.
I don’t know if customs apply.
/Nils

Sold. How do I mark the topic as sold?