[FOR SALE] Model 01 from initial run, low low use + DVORAK keycaps (US)

Item: original Model 01
Price: $300 for all incl shipping (see below)
Condtion: Like new

Had this since the initial shipments, love the idea but just cannot get used to the keyboard. I pull it out every couple of months and try again for a day or two, but it’s just not working out for me. I’d rather pass it on to somebody who will use it than keep fighting muscle memory. 25 years of using the same ergo keyboard is too much to overcome.

Just received the DVORAK keycaps, realized that’s not going to matter (I’m a committed DV typist) and decided to sell. $300 shipped for everything - I still have the original box & all that stuff too.

If somebody wants just just the keyboard, great - $265 shipped. Want the DVORAK keycaps? $50 shipped AFTER the keyboard sells.

Shipping included only counts in the contiguous 48 states of the USA. Outside that, you’re paying for shipping.

1 Like

Would you ship to Poland?
Is this the quiet click model?
Has there been any problems with chattering keys?
On the photo of the keyboard, is it dust on the keys? Can it be removed easily?

If you’re willing to pay for the shipping, I’ll send it to Poland.

It is not the quiet click model.

No problems at all.

Yes, just dust. I’ll make sure it’s all clean before sending it.

Sounds good except it being the loud click model. I’ll have to pass on it.

Is this still available? If so, I’d like to buy it. I only want the keyboard, not the keycaps, if possible. I’m in Austin, TX.

Yes, still available & all yours. Keyboard only - not the keycaps - no problem at all. Please contact me at wes13@mac.com to finalize. Thanks.

Sorry, I need to bow out on this one. I already worked out a transaction with someone else on the board here. Good luck finding a buyer.

Hi. Is this still available?

1 Like

Welcome to our community!

There are a few others available if this isn’t - check out [for sale] Keyboardio Model 1

Yes it is. It’s a Model-1Q, but it doesn’t have Dvorak extra keys, it has Colemak. They’re un-used. The keyboard is in Canada, and I’ve looked into shipping it to the US: that’s $60, via Canada Post, fully insured. I’m looking to see if there’s a cheaper way to get it across the border into the US

Where are you?

Charles.

Yes, this keyboard is still available though as you can see a few people have shown interest and then backed out. I’ll sell it for $250 + shipping.

Not sure which ad you thought you were replying to, but my keyboard is indeed available with an extra set of Dvorak keys should the purchaser want them.

Ahh. I believe I (also selling my Model-1) got included in somebody else’s reply to your ad. Very strange.

I’ll buy for 250 plus reasonable shipping costs. I wouldn't use the DVORAK keycaps, so you could also sell those to somebody else for a few more if you want.

OK, I’m up for it if you are. I’ve been jerked around by a few people so far but still hoping to sell the keyboard to somebody who will use it!

Hi chiba, I sent you a PM the other day to arrange payment details.

Is this still for sale?
Thanks!

1 Like