Keyboardio Model 01 | Ireland/Europe

Item: Model 01
Price: €200
Condition: Very good

Comes in original box, with both long and short ethernet connector cables, both center bars, stands, quickstart guide, layout cheat sheet, even the original screwdriver!

It does not contain the USB cable for connecting to your computer (there’s a good chance that now in 2021, you may prefer a different USB cable now anyway, such as USB-C → USB-C, rather than the USB-A → USB-C that came with it).

I got this through the original kickstarter, and received it in October 2017. It has seen less than a year of usage though. It works perfectly, and is a great keyboard, I just don’t have the space for it currently.

Hello grdryn,

are you still looking for a buyer?
I’d like a second one that I could use at the office. The one provided there is terrible to work with.
If still applicable, what would it be with shipping to Germany via DHL?

Regards,
Djoga’Ro

Hi! Shipping to Germany with DHL should be possible. When I try to get a quota from the DHL site though, it appears to want a full address in Germany. If you PM me your full details, I should be able to get a shipping cost.

Thanks!
Ger.

This is now sold (I can’t figure out how to edit this post to set [SOLD] in the title).