Model 100 came and foot immediately fell off, and one key switch was broken

Hey everyone, got my new pack of two Model 100s to try split ergo keyboards, one for home and one for work when I eventually got used to it. It arrived while I was away at work last week, and I’ve been trying it this weekend. I love the wood a lot more than I expected, and its dark color and finish is beautiful. I’m very excited to get into it.

Two issues so far. First one was my G key key switch was broken on the first one I opened. Thankfully there were the two replacement key switches included per board, and replacing it went well. I had first tried to reseat it, which made it just very finicky instead. (I actually updated the firmware first.) I’m happy replacing the switch fixed the issue, but I still kind of feel dissatisfied here – I’m guessing the switches are for if any breakage down the line, so it feels like I actually got less because it came broken. Cause on one hand, warranty – on the other hand, replacement switches are pretty cheap if I wanted more. (This is also my first replaceable switch keyboard. I skipped on GMMK Pro and just bought a Ducky One 2 TKL last year.) What should I do/request/get, if at all?

Second issue is thankfully the more annoying. The second keyboard has a foot that immediately fell off. So, uh, I need replacement foot.

Kind of annoying with how I want to bring it to work. (So I’ll probably just skip bringing it this week.)

Oh, also, was I supposed to get a key cap puller? I only got the key switch puller.

Does anybody who can provide official support reads these forums? Or should I email the support email?

Does anybody who can provide official support reads these forums? Or should I email the support email?

@jesse is the Keyboardio representative. But you are likely better off emailing help@keyboard.io for support issues rather then going through the forums for issues like you are reporting. (Especially right now with all the shipments going out.)