Model 100 shipping overshare thread

• Did you get a tracking number?
  • What is the status of your tracking?
  • When did your package arrive?
  • Was your package or the contents damaged?

So far for me, USPS tracking page says:

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
September 8, 2022 at 12:58 pm

Same for me. I assume they are being shipped by a consolidator into the US and then they will be sent into the USPS.

Just got an update for my US bound package with my alternate keycaps:

Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
MONROE TOWNSHIP, NJ 08831
September 18, 2022, 1:49 pm

No update on the package with my Model 100. No idea if it is just a matter of time for the keyboard package to get scanned and updated in the system. Or if it the accessories package was a completely different primary shipment. Also, it’s interesting that it’s an east coast facility. I would expected it to come in through the west coast. (Perhaps it did, but no updates were entered into the system. And of course, I’m no shipping/logistics expert so I’m just guessing.)

My status update: My alternate keycaps package is still at the initial “created label” phase. Same with the keyboard package.

Me too. Since Sept 8th.

My keycaps just arrived, but the Model 100 is still in “label created” status. :pensive: I feel like a kid at Christmas that got a bike helmet a few days before Christmas day. The anticipation!

my two packages are at very different points. keycaps in the states, keyboard not shipped yet

Same for me.

Key caps in Monroe, keyboard itself awaiting item.

Canada (near Toronto):

Got my tracking number on the 9th, but it didn’t come up as known until the 17th.
Canada Post received the package in Vancouver on the 20th, and there haven’t been any updates to the location since that date, but they revised the delivery estimate from the 21st to the 23rd.

There is a chance I’ll get it tomorrow!

I also have an order of blank key caps that have an identical story.

My keyboard got an update

Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item

MONROE TOWNSHIP, NJ 08831 

September 22, 2022, 8:24 am

Mine is now at a partner facility, in this state. Still not in the USPS system, but it’s close! The keycaps showed up yesterday. They feel great.
Hopefully, once it shows up, it won’t take too long to figure out how to program. I’m familiar enough with QMK, but that’s not an option, yet.

After days of no updates, it looks like my keyboard is suddenly on the delivery truck.

Out for Delivery, Expected Delivery Between 12:15pm and 4:15pm

PORTLAND, OR 97217

September 23, 2022, 6:10 am

No tracking yet. Probably either because silent linear keyswitches got processed last or delivery to Australia (or both).

Mine went through customs today in Sydney (silent linear). I have extra caps that went through customs a couple days ago but no update since.

1 Like

My latest update for the keyboard is:

SPARKS, NV 89441 
September 23, 2022, 10:46 am

Similar for the keycaps:

SPARKS, NV 89441 
September 22, 2022, 10:54 am

Some people have gotten their keyboards, as noted in other threads and keyboardio’s twtter, keyboardio (@keyboardio)|nitter

My keycaps arrived yesterday. My keyboard is still in the USPS partner stage of tracking.

I had ordered 2 keyboards. One I got yesterday, the other is still at “label created”.

I had selected two different switches. I received the box ocean islet silent tactile. I am still waiting on the speed copper. Maybe they are shipping by sku?

As an update I did not receive my keyboard yesterday, and there have still been no updates.

My key caps are now in Mississauga, ON with an expected arrival date of Tuesday the 27th. My keyboard has no further updates but is now marked as ‘delayed’.

@jesse I’m not exactly sure how it works with international/customs but you might be able to claim a refund from Canada Post. The parcel is classed as ‘Expedited Parcel’ It cleared customs on the 20th, and the delivery standard from Vancouver to Hamilton is 5 business days for expedited parcels.

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/support/articles/parcel-services-shipping-in-canada/on-time-delivery-guarantee
https://origin-www.canadapost.ca/cpc/doc/en/support/articles/delivery-standards.pdf#1757251 (page 15)

Bought two model 100. Got two tracking numbers from Jesse about ten days ago showing the label was created on Sep 8. Got ONE of the keyboards yesterday (Sep 24) with all the proper tracking updates but the other keyboard is still stuck on label created. A bit worrying tbh.

Yep same here. Typing on my silent tactile right now but my wife’s box white is still at label created.