My keyboard died?

Hi

I have used my new keyboard a couple of times. I think it works great. I haven’t tried to update the firmware or anything yet but now it’s dead. I used it earlier today and I have been away from the computer for a while and now it doesn’t work. I have tried to reboot the computer and unplugged the keyboard and so on but still dead. The led button doesn’t work either. I have also tried another computer but the same thing. what should I do?

Apart from mailing help@keyboard.io, have you tried a different cable?

Indeed, please mail us at help@keyboard.io ASAP so we can figure out what’s wrong and get you a replacement.

1 Like

I have now send you two e-mails… I’ve just tried a new usb cable and it didn’t help.

Yup. (Did you see my reply the other day asking for a bit more detail?)

Regardless, I just replied to you by email confirming that you got a defective keyboard and asking a couple questions to kick off the process of replacing the defective keyboard.

I’m really sorry it’s not working and want to reassure you that we’ll make this right.

-jesse

sorry, you ended up in my spam folder. I have now send you an reply. As I said in the e-mail. Things like this happens, you have managed to make a cool product regardless…

It’s all fine. I’m glad we had this backchannel to figure out what had happened :slight_smile:

Best,
Jesse

1 Like

I got the spare parts today and I have just changed it and everything works nicely

2 Likes